[Solira] Habemus video [Fwd: Re: compiz video]

Mario mario.tux a gmail.com
Mar 2 Ott 2007 10:20:22 CEST

Proprio stamattina mi è arrivata la risposta (c'avevo un po' perso le
speranze) dell'autore del video su Compiz Fusion!!! E' molto disponibile
e a breve ci fornirà una nuova versione del suo video (penso a + alta
risoluzione).
Per accorciare il video (secondo voi è il caso?) cosa potremmo chiedere
di togliere?

Cool!!! :)

Mario

------- Messaggio inoltrato -------
Da: Sam Spilsbury
A: Mario
Oggetto: Re: compiz video
Data: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:07:56 +0800

Hi Mario,

Yes, I am the author of that video and am delighted to know that you
would like to use it. As far as I know, the video has been encoded in
320x240, but I may be able to change that.

As for changing the shortness, I'm not too sure as to what you'd like
to highlight, so I will off the the full version on the web available
for download shortly (I am not currently at the computer that I edited
it on).

I'd imagine a suitable licence would be the Creative Commons Share
Alike Licence. (CC-SA)

Considering that you want to present some of these features, it might
interest your audience to know the following:

* The software is run on an Intel(R) GMA/GML i915/910 Express Chipset
with a resolution of 1280x800 in Xgl.
* The i915 is comparable to about an ATI Radeon X500
* Compiz runs at about 70 FPS on average
* The Graphics card will not run Windows Vista Aero
* The version of Compiz Fusion used is about 3 months old now.

If you need to knows anything more, just send me a mail. I will give
you a download link for the video soon enough.

Regards and Good Luck,

Sam.