[Solira] ultimora.

Emilio Pavia emix a solira.org
Mar 3 Lug 2007 08:24:53 CEST

Il 02/07/07, Emilio Pavia<emix a solira.org> ha scritto:

> P.S. Non sono sarcastico... voglio davvero capire se è una buona
> licenza. A prima vista direi decisamente di no.

Visto che nessuno vuole intervenire sull'argomento (magari non sono
solo io che non sono riuscito a leggere questa mitica licenza), ho
trovato un articolo che mi trova abbastanza d'accordo

http://www.thejemreport.com/mambo/content/view/317/

soprattutto in questi passaggi:

- The GPLv3 adds restrictions galore for developers and users alike,
none of which are designed to be understood by the people who matter
most -- programmers and users. The FSF tells us that the new
restrictions in the GPLv3, on patents, patent licensing, and hardware
capabilities, are there to make us more free. That's right -- more
restrictions are being forced on us so that we can be "more free."

- This is a license written by and for lawyers, not programmers or users.

- This puts all users and programmers in a powerless position in which
we must trust the interpreters to accurately convey what we can and
cannot do with this program. When you are powerless, you are not free.

Emilio